Aerobatic glider flight
NEW AND UNIQUE! GLIDER AEROBATIC FLIGHT!
Live the strong experience of a glider aerobatic flight!
Loops, rolls, vertical climbs, inverted flight... !
This unique glider aerobatic flight includes:
- 15 to 20 minutes of ground training with an aerobatic instructor
- Towing to an altitude of one mile (5280 feet or 1.6km )for the aerobatic flight !
- Possibility of taking the controls towards the end of the flight.
- Minimum age of 16 (signed parental release required if under 18)
- Maximum weight: 100kg (220 lbs)
- Maximum height: 180cm (5`11)
Reservation required. Weekend booking mainly.
Activity location: St-Hyacinthe area (St-Dominique), 45 min from Montréal.
Approximate total flight duration of 20 à 30 minutes.
Note: The instructor will adjust YOUR flight to YOUR comfort level